28 November 2007

The banner

As you see, my blog has a beautiful banner with lots of stuff on it. It's time to give credit to the authors of the graphics I used. So, left to right:

  • the bow is by me, you can also see it on my website
  • the diamond is from here, it's by Ryan Thompson
  • the Nokia 700 is from here, it's by florisla
  • the little black dress is from here, it's by Missie
  • the lady shoe is from here, it's by Almighty1
  • the music notes are from here, they're by Dominique Michel
  • the books are from here, they're by Doodledoo
  • the "Arabic" banner is from here, it's by AnonMoos
  • the lipstick is from here, it's by Jorge Barrios
  • the "e to the i pi" formula is from here, it's by Dermeister
  • Tux is from here, it's by Jan Vansteenkiste
The banner relates to my interests, hoobies, taste,... not perfectly, because I don't read much (the books are math textbooks, okay?), I doubt the musical notes clearly express songwriting, and the diamond is just nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment