02 October 2008

Happy new year!

Academic year, that is.

School just started again. I am happily surprised to still see may friends here: many people have graduated, and those who have not only have a few classes so it's hard to meet them at school.

So I met a few good old friends. One lend me money when I lost my wallet (it turned out to be under my laptop) and I made his life better by enlightening him about the white-space css property. One friend gave me my beloved algebra notebook back and I lend her three calculus ones.

Friends are old, but classes are new: law, functional programming, geometry and again, my beloved number theory and cryptography. Next week, I'm having a presentation about the Minkowski addition.

School's cool, but since I started working, I prefer my job much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment