06 May 2009

I'm going to Tunisia

I promised myself never to write a post where I apologize for not blogging (because if I don't write, I don't write and that's all) and promise to do better (because better would be getting to the good stuff right away).

Well, I apologize and hope you understand how busy I have been recently. (I also got hit on the forehead with a wii-mote, but it's not related.) About that doing better part, however... better will be later. Right now, I'm going to Tunisia on my honeymoon, so I can't really commit to producing blog content. But here's the good news: I'm intensively using Google Reader and try my best to pick the best stuff and share it, so if you want something fresh and geek to read, check it out here.

Besides the usual feeds, my reading list now contains lots of Tunisia-related content. Namely:

  1. Tunisia on Wikipedia
  2. Tunisia in the CIA World Factbook
  3. Tunisia.com
  4. Tunisia on Wikitravel
  5. Tunisia on Travelistic
Travelistic, by the way, is "the YouTube of worldwide destinations". I was planning a daydreaming session on this site, by the way. It could be great to see all the places I'd love to see for free. I'll do that someday.

2 comments:

  1. Are you gonna visit the Star Wars village in the desert?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, we spent most of the time at the hotel. We visited Tunis, Carthage and Sidi Bou Said, though.

    ReplyDelete