15 February 2009

Geek does chick stuff

I'm getting married soon, my exams are over and I should be writing my funk project. There couldn't be a better day for chick stuff.

I started with a bit of cardio. I had Carmen Electra's Striptease Aerobic vol. 2 lying around for months, so I decided to try it.


Well, it wasn't what I expected. It had no vulgarity (no, no disappointment here), but not much fitness either. The girls were walking around and caressing their tights, but I wished for some more dance, more jumping, more challenge. (Though the clothes were great - if only the crew put as much effort to the choreography as to the styling...) Well, judge for yourself:



So I ended up doing what I usually do for cardio: put Bomfunk MC's CD loud and improvised. And that was great.

Another thing lying around (but only for weeks) was Philips' Satinelle Premium:

In one word: ouch. This was my first try to epilation with that kind of hardware and the pain was a bit hard to bear at first, but I got used to it pretty quickly. (I guess I should have RTFMed and kept the cooling thingy for 4 hours in the freezer and not 20 minutes in the fidge. I'll try that next time.) Plus, the powerfulness of that thing made the whole process a bit fun. Still, my skin doesn't look as smooth and shiny as Carmen's. And I'm not as fit. Go figure.

[Picture credit, credit]

No comments:

Post a Comment