14 June 2008

You know you're a geek when...

Well, you know you're a geek when it's written all over your blog, but besides that, there are many situations in life that prove you geek. I just had one again.

Boyfriend got an MacBook today and as I'm writing this, he's figuring everything out about this new computer. So I told him:


You know what I'd start with? I'd browse Lifehacker.com, they've got plenty of tips and software suggestions for Macs.

He liked my advice. So did I. A second later, I was browsing http://lifehacker.com/search/mac/ myself. There's a lot of cool stuff there, including:
I quickly found myself thinking:

Hey, it would be so cool to have a MacBook right know and discover a new OS and its possibilities and the tricks and the software and everything...

You know you're a geek when you feel a sudden desire of acquiring a new computer, not because of its parameters, not because of the marketing, but for the thrill of software discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment